[xubuntu-users] remmina issues after 13.04 -> 13.10 upgrade

Wes James comptekki at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 19:35:19 UTC 2013

Anyone else have issues remote desktopping to windows systems after
upgrading to 13.10 with remmina?  The weird thing is I can get in to server
2008 r2, but the win7 student lab systems just give me "Unable to connect
to RDP server hostname".  So I go over to a mac and use MS remote desktop
and I can get to the same system fine that is failing on xubuntu/remmina.

I created a new connection in remmina to see if it was a config issue from
the upgrade, but it still won't work.

Thanks,

-wes