[xubuntu-users] Vertical panels on the right edge

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Thu Oct 17 16:43:02 UTC 2013

On Thu, 2013-10-17 at 09:26 -0700, MR ZenWiz wrote:
> If I set it to vertical, it anchors to the left edge of the screen.
> There does not appear to be a setting that lets me move it elsewhere.

I'm not booted to Xubuntu now, but I'm using Xfce4 for my Arch Linux too
and I'm running it right now. I use a horizontal panel on top and
button, but for testing purpose I add and removed a vertical panel now.

After adding the panel I can move it to where ever I want it to have and
IIRC I can do the same for my Xubuntus.

Something seems to be fishy for your install.