[xubuntu-users] Xubunu v-13.10 Daily Build in Oracle VirtualBox

John M Clayton clayton256 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 12 21:30:16 UTC 2013

I'm also running VirtualBox 4.2.18 (the latest version) and pretty much everything is working well. But I probably have the same problem mounting shared folders. I have been running 13.04 (upgraded from 12.10) for quite awhile. Yesterday I installed 13.10 and added shared folders like I did in the past. After I added the vboxsf group to my user and 'rebooted' the share mounted. However if I ls the directory, ls hangs. As far as I can tell, everything looks identical between the two virtual boxes.

Let me know how I can help debug.

Thanks,
Mark
--