[xubuntu-users] Ghostscript gone?

wim.dukker wim.dukker at gmail.com
Thu May 23 05:00:29 UTC 2013

Hello Joshua,

Many thanks for your research!

I'll stick to repo packages from now on. I'l become 67 years old this
month, and still learning :)
So i have to take some more rigorous steps to get my printer back.
Is there a command like " apt-get install xubuntu" to avoid that i have
to reinstall all my personal software? (because as far as i know all the
packages should be somewere on the computer).

Hope to hear from you.

with kind regards,
wim dukker