[xubuntu-users] Printer query

Joshua O'Leary jmoey139 at gmail.com
Mon May 20 15:53:28 UTC 2013

If you edit /etc/cups/cupsd.conf, and add
BrowsePoll <ip address or hostname>
to the client does it work then? This should force it to continuously poll the server providing the printer is shared correctly. (Don't forget to restart cups - sudo service cups restart). Also make sure all users have permission to print.

Joshua