[xubuntu-users] Looking for simple web gallery software with some specific requirements

Chris Green cl at isbd.net
Thu May 9 08:20:07 UTC 2013

On Wed, May 08, 2013 at 11:42:09PM +0200, Marc Coevoet wrote:

> >If you must have free, try digikam. (Not sure if it creates new
> >copies of images.)
> >

> I have used with kipi plugins.  they make websites that look good ..

I used to use Digikam as my photo manager but always found that it was
"never quite there" in terms of usability and the way I wanted to manage
my pictures.

I now use jbrout as my photo manager on my desktop, it gives me all the
tools I need (very few) and shows the pictures nicely.

I just want a 'web add on' to enable me to display the pictures I manage
in jbrout via the web (my desktop machine runs apache2 visible to the
outside world).

--
Chris Green