[xubuntu-users] Xubuntu needs LOO inside

Bruno Benitez gridcube at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 13:42:09 UTC 2013

It wont be possible to add LOO to Xubuntu 13.10, and probably not even on
14.04, however if you all really want to propose it what you need to do its:

Create a trhoughtful comparison of libreoffice against the current office
solutions, add comparison to other options of offimatic, get rationales of
why should one been chosen over the other.

Once all this comparisons are made propose the change to the devel team on
the first meeting of the next cycle and/or the mailing list when the time
for proposals its open.

:) i do like LibreOffice tho, and i would like for it to be added. So im
willing to contribute to make the comparison/rationale.

2013/6/28 Pablo Alejandro Hamann <linkstat at gmail.com>

> El 27/06/2013 09:04 p.m., Oscar Alvarez escribió:
>
>> Hi Guys
>>
>> I think that is time that Xubuntu next release get LibreOffice by
>> default, this today has growed software is light, fast and powerful
>> --
>>
>> Atentamente / Best Regards,
>>
>> Oscar Andres Alvarez Montero
>> *CEO Presik Technologies*