[xubuntu-users] New laptop, Xubuntu and UEFI

Tyler Longren tlongren at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 01:48:29 UTC 2013

Installing right now. When partitioning, make sure you add an EFI boot
partition of at least 35MB (I set my EFI Boot Partition to 100MB). So far,
that was the only thing I've had to do that I've never had to do before.

Make sure secure boot is disabled in your UEFI/BIOS/whatever the hell it is
now.

Xubuntu installation is downloading all the packages and installing the
system right now, so looking good. Will report back when it's done.

--
Tyler Longren
Phone: +1 515-999-5033