[xubuntu-users] Translating

Manuel Cortés Caro mcortesenator at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 00:34:42 UTC 2013

hello:
My notebook is a Dell Inspiron 600m (old computer). My OS is xubuntu 12.04.

lspci | grep-i vga displays:
01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: Advanced Micro Devices [AMD] nee ATI
Radeon RV250 [Mobility FireGL 9000] (rev 02)

This is an ATI Radeon 9000.
The PC uses an open source driver on ATI website is not driver for that card
with linux.

Regards,

Eleamar