[xubuntu-users] Log out problems with 13.04

John Deakin john at humanaspects.co.uk
Wed Jun 12 13:41:33 UTC 2013

Qua,

Which ever way I click on the "red exit" button I only ever get the
normal three options (suspend, restart... and shutdown...). There is
nothing like properties either way.

What I would like to do is make my selection from the log-out option in
the normal desktop not in the log-in screen.

regards,
John

On 12/06/13 14:27, Qua Purna wrote:
> Halo, John.
>
> [...and to close down I have to use the button on the top right of the
> screen. ...]
>
> Do you mean the "Action Button" ?
>
> If yes;  if you right click that button, then click "Properties" you
> will see some options.
> Can you check/select the visible option for "Log out..." (with 3 dots).
>
> Thanks.
>

> On 6/11/13, John Deakin <john at humanaspects.co.uk> wrote:
>> Lately, possibly after some upgrades I cannot get to the window which
>> offers me the choices to log out, close down, restart, etc when I select
>> the log out option. When I select Log out from the applications menu or
>> from the top panel both go straight to a logged out status and to close
>> down I have to use the button on the top right of the screen.
>>
>> My wife's computer which was upgraded at much the same time can still
>> get these options.
>>
>> I think I must have reconfigured something. Can anybody help me to get
>> back to the multiple option log out window?
>>
>> --
>> regards,
>> John
>> 01367 820542