[xubuntu-users] Log out problems with 13.04

John Deakin john at humanaspects.co.uk
Mon Jun 10 19:43:31 UTC 2013

Lately, possibly after some upgrades I cannot get to the window which
offers me the choices to log out, close down, restart, etc when I select
the log out option. When I select Log out from the applications menu or
from the top panel both go straight to a logged out status and to close
down I have to use the button on the top right of the screen.

My wife's computer which was upgraded at much the same time can still
get these options.

I think I must have reconfigured something. Can anybody help me to get
back to the multiple option log out window?

--
regards,
John