[xubuntu-users] Help!, I can't resize my windows, still have a problem :(

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sat Jul 27 09:06:05 UTC 2013

On Sat, 2013-07-27 at 10:53 +0200, wim.dukker wrote:
> Has somebody out there any idea were to look for the solution?

As a workaround

Menu > Settings > Settings manager > Session and Startup
> Application autostart > Add "xfwm4" (without the quotes)

Troubleshooting until the issue s solved would be the better way, but at
least I'm not willing to help, as long this thread is a mix of top and
bottom posing and written in HTML. Take car about a minimum of
agreements how to use a mailing list.