[xubuntu-users] Help!, I can't resize my windows, still have a problem :(

wim.dukker wim.dukker at gmail.com
Sat Jul 27 08:53:28 UTC 2013

Dear readers,

The solution as proposed by Pasi works fine .... /*but*/ I have to
process this command /*every new session*/.

I decided to created a new user-account on the machine and everything
works fine .... /*but*/ I don't have systemmanager rights in the new
user-account so:
- I don't receive system updates,
- I can't add new lanquages (option is disabled),
- etc. etc.

Has somebody out there any idea were to look for the solution?

Many thanks in advance for your co-operation!

With warm regards, wimduk