[xubuntu-users] Help!, I can't resize my windows

wim dukker wim.dukker at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 13:54:14 UTC 2013

Dear readers,

I always process my Xubuntu updates on a daily basis, so i did last night.
When I started up my machine this morning i foud out that:

 1. I could not resize my program windows, the buttons on the top right
    side of the windows where gone!!
 2. I restarted the machine in XFCE mode; same problem!
 3. I also saw that my 4 workspaces where reduced to /*one!*/

Can someone of you shine with your tourch into my dark room?

Many thanks in advance and with kind regards,
Wimduk