[xubuntu-users] A way to remove text in title bar?

PGillespie vermontpoet at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 22:09:03 UTC 2013

I notice in Settings --> Windows Manger --> Style that it's possible to
add or remove buttons, but it's *not* possible to remove the "Title"
(which begs the question, why have the "Title" button show if it's not
removable)?

And so my question: Is there a way (or hack) to remove the "title" in
the title bar of the window manager? Do I really need to be told what I
already know with every single window? If I could remove the silly and
redundant text, then I could use all that space for a transparent panel.