[xubuntu-users] new xubuntu adventure

Enrico Anzi anzix at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 23 16:36:45 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I'm a bran new user of the xubuntu 12.04 installed on a pretty old desktop with an AMD Atholn chipset, 384MB of RAM and an hard disk of around 10 Gb.
I installed all the updates but still today I had to restart the machine 2 times because the the system was not responding anymore. the whole OS is quite slow and I was wondering if I have chosen the right distribution for this computer.
do you have any suggetions to make the system a bit more faster and reliable (that I don't have to restart it many times a day)?

thanks all for your time and support.

regards,
enz