[xubuntu-users] I Need SKYPE for XUBUNTU

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Tue Jul 23 13:15:24 UTC 2013

PS: Note, if you should need help regarding to other issues, then in the
future provide more information.

E.g.

> Have use XUBUNTU about 3 weeks.

How long you're using Xubuntu is irrelevant, what version of Xubuntu are
you using?

> Can't download SKIPE.

>From what source, using what application makes it impossible to get
skype?

And btw. it takes me a few seconds to google for
ubuntu package skype
and to get this link
http://www.ubuntugeek.com/how-to-install-skype-in-ubuntu-12-04precise.html

;)

Don't care for the version, $(lsb_release -sc) should do the job.

--
Attention! Attackers have gotten every user's local username, password,
and email address from the Ubuntu Forums database.

http://ubuntuforums.org/announce.html