[xubuntu-users] Ubuntu Mini ISO installation process with Screenshots

Ali Linx (amjjawad) amjjawad at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 12:57:55 UTC 2013

On Sun, Jul 14, 2013 at 4:35 PM, Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net>wrote:

> Note, Linux often is used by blind people, so jpgs are quite useless.

Good and useful information. Thanks for sharing :)

> I use a monitor, so I can see the jpegs, but they don't show me how to
> set up PPPoE.
>
> IMO nobody needs a howto, that doesn't show more than the user anyway
> will see, when s/he starts the installer.
>
> Howtos should explain how to use braille, PPPoE etc. pp., anything else
> is self-explaining.

IMHO, what is not helpful for 'you', might be helpful for 'others'.
Maybe my desire to help people is bigger than anything else which makes me,
sometimes or every time fail to make everyone happy but as we all know,
this is really impossible to make everyone happy. If I managed to put a
smile on ONE USER's face with this guide, then I will be really glad. If
there is no one at all, then guess it is a lesson to learn from in the
future :)

Thanks for your feedback.

Note:
The reason for making that guide is not to explain anything about PPPoE or
anything but a very very simple HOWTO for someone who is scared from the
Mini ISO. I made that clear on the HOWTO:
http://amjjawad.blogspot.com/2013/07/ubuntu-mini-iso-installation-process.html

@Everyone else on this list:
I'm deeply sorry, apparently, I'm wasting your time with my useless crap!
So, be sure that will never happen again :)

Peace!

--

"All of us are smarter than any one of us."

*Best Regards,*
*amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad/>*
*Start Ubuntu<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/CommunicationsTeam/WOWLubuntu/StartUbuntu>
*