[xubuntu-users] Ubuntu Mini ISO installation process with Screenshots

Ali Linx (amjjawad) amjjawad at gmail.com
Sat Jul 13 23:38:58 UTC 2013

On Sun, Jul 14, 2013 at 2:50 AM, Phill Whiteside <PhillW at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> Hi Ali,
>
> At the partition disks section, you have 'No' highlighted [1]. This will
> cause a fail.
>
> Regards,
>
> Phill.
> 1.
> http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-zzTspYt7of8/UeGmGZPSFxI/AAAAAAAAAwU/WLSDRdCUe74/s1600/Step20.png

Hi,

This is "Write Changes to Disks" step.
This is NOT a guide, the link I sent is JUST showing the steps that a Mini
ISO installation and how it looks like, that is all :)

If you noticed, I haven't mentioned any comment/note on the link I sent
earlier. Obviously, if someone wants to carry on, he/she will press Yes :)

I have taken these screenshots before selecting anything. Having that said,
each screenshot has been captured on he default selection that the system
gives. Hope this is clear for all now :)

If someone needs a guide, that is different story.

Thank you!

--

"All of us are smarter than any one of us."

*Best Regards,*
*amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad/>*
*Start Ubuntu<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/CommunicationsTeam/WOWLubuntu/StartUbuntu>
*