[xubuntu-users] Daniel Xubuntu

Ali Linx (amjjawad) amjjawad at gmail.com
Sat Jul 13 12:32:04 UTC 2013

On Sat, Jul 13, 2013 at 3:51 PM, Pasi Lallinaho <pasi at shimmerproject.org>wrote:

> On 13/07/13 14:40, Daniel Nicu wrote:
>
>> I can't make install boot for xubunt in any drive install error!
>> Daniel nicu
>>

> Forwarded this email to the list. Please send further emails to:
> xubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com
>
> As far as your question goes, can you please be a bit more elaborate?
>
> Cheers,
> Pasi

Hello Daniel,

Kindly subscribe to this mailing list:

This is the general list for Xubuntu Users where you can send your Qs :)

Please, give us more details about your issue so that we can help as much
as possible.

You can also check out: Ubuntu Forums, Ask Ubuntu and/or login to our IRC
channel :)

Thank you!

--

"All of us are smarter than any one of us."

*Best Regards,*
*amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad/>*
*Start Ubuntu<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/CommunicationsTeam/WOWLubuntu/StartUbuntu>
*