[xubuntu-users] screenshot opacity & toolbar functionality

Teresa Binstock tcbinstock at q.com
Thu Jan 31 14:43:35 UTC 2013

I often use screenshot, using mouse to outline the desired area. In Xu
12.04, the bounded area is so nearly opaque that I can hardly see the
underlying window area to be captured. Is there a way to re-set opacity
for this function?

Screenshot is available via Accessories and offers "select a region". I
have screenshot icon in a top-bar but using screenshot that way does not
offer "select a region". Is there a way to re-set the top-bar icon
capabilities for screenshot?

/Teresa/