[xubuntu-users] Sound Setting - No Sound

John Deakin john at humanaspects.co.uk
Thu Jan 31 13:46:12 UTC 2013

Ralf,

Your English is fine, better than my German(?).

Anyway problem solved. I started off on analogue output but nothing
worked. Tried all the other options and ended up with digital because it
seemed to give me more options to experiment with. Anyway as a result of
your help I have switched back to analogue and everything is now working
fine??

What other audio managers are there as I feel distinctly uncertain about
PulseAudio after this episode.

regards,
John

--