[xubuntu-users] How do I VPN after recent changes?

Chris chris at ganglere.net
Sat Jan 19 15:28:47 UTC 2013

In order to remote desktop into my work machine, I must first be
connected to the VPN. I used to be able to simply click on the
networking icon and then connect to the VPN of my choice.

However, today I noticed that clicking on the networking icon gives me
only three options: Enable Networking, Information, Edit. If I go into
Edit, I can still see my VPN properly configured, but I have no way of
connecting to it.

How do I connect to the VPN?

-Chris