[xubuntu-users] Ending discussions and the rolling release model

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 04:35:11 UTC 2013

On 01/30/2013 07:12 PM, Pasi Lallinaho wrote:
> Hello mailing list posters,
>
> We have come to the end of the road for the Linux distribution
> comparison discussion at this point. If you are willing to discuss this
> further, please find other mediums to discuss it. Same goes for the
> rolling release discussion; please take it elsewhere if you are willing
> to continue. The ##linux IRC channel in the Freenode network would be an
> appropriate place for the discussions.
Better yet, the Ubuntu OT group
bikeshed at googlegroups.com

Anything there goes, except moderators. We shoot them. We even have
TECHNICAL discussions ...once in awhile. The finest minds in Linuxdom
hang there,  and some of the most dimwitted. But, everyone is welcome.
Just don't top post. You'll get shot too. :) Ric

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html