[xubuntu-users] Re : Re: Citrix Receiver Client on Xubuntu

"Gérald Jean" gerald.jean at videotron.ca
Tue Dec 10 13:06:57 UTC 2013

Le 09/12/13, Wes James  <comptekki at gmail.com> a écrit :
> On Mon, Dec 9, 2013 at 10:24 AM, Gérald Jean <gerald.jean at videotron.ca> wrote:
>

> > Hello,
> >

> > I am running Xubuntu 12.10 on an Asus 64-bit note book. Runs great, no complains!!!
> >

> Maybe you select the language specific package from here:
>

> http://www.citrix.com/downloads/citrix-receiver/linux/receiver-for-linux-130.html
>

> I installed 13.x and it worked fine for me too.
>

> -wes

Hello Wes,

yes I selected the package from this link, but there is only a single package, for English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish and (simplified Chinese; the 64-bit version since I'm on a 64-bit machine. I re-installed the package yesterday evening with exactly the same result. i.e. it worked out of the box but I have no access to any settings and I can't start the Citrix Receiver from the Internet menu even if it shows there.

Sorry, I didn't notice I could select a language first, I just saw it now!!! I'll try to re-install tonight, I can't today since I am at the office. If this doesn't work maybe I should try to install from sources rather than from a deb package.

Thanks for your insights,

Gérald