[xubuntu-users] Fwd: Bose SoundLink Mini

pablo fresia pfresia at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 11:36:06 UTC 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: pablo fresia <pfresia at gmail.com>
Date: 8 December 2013 22:00
Subject: Bose SoundLink Mini
To: xubuntu-users-request at lists.ubuntu.com

Hi everybody,

I'm trying to use a Bose SoundLink Mini (
http://www.bose.com/controller?url=/shop_online/digital_music_systems/bluetooth_speakers/soundlink_mini/index.jsp)
in a Dell Vostro 3300 with XUbuntu 12.04 OS. The system functions through
bluetooth and it seems that I've already installed bluez and blueman
applet. But I can't use the system yet. In fact, I can't see the bluetooth
icon on the panel. I don't have the possibility to add it from Panel > Add
New Items...

appreaciate any help.

best,
pablo