[xubuntu-users] xubuntu acts like i don't have a keyboard !

Marc Hoy tmhoy1 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 20:58:38 UTC 2013

Hi !
Has anyone developed a patch for xubuntu in regard to the fact it doesn't
recognize my keyboard about 3/4's of all attempted logins ?
It's ridiculous i should be FORCED to use Winblows by faulty xubuntu !
I'm using the pangolin version of x, and my machine is an upgraded hp
compaq (over 2TB hardrive and plenty of RAM).
I've read a few threads on other ubuntu sites, but never seen any solutions.
Can anyone help ?
THANKS !