[xubuntu-users] Chrome Why?

Tyler Longren tlongren at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 22:52:06 UTC 2013

I totally understand. I just think it detracts from the value of this
mailing list, with such a general, off topic subject.

Mods probably aren't necessary if everyone would let this die. OP could
bring it up again on a proper security or chrome/firefox/browser list or
forum. There's plenty out there.

no offense intended to anyone, by any means. The phone blowing up with
emails about chrome and firefox was just getting really annoying coming
from the xubuntu mailing list. I know I could turn em off, but that's also
for another list or forum. :)

--
Tyler Longren
Phone: +1 515-999-5033