[xubuntu-users] Chrome Why?

John R. Sowden jsowden at americansentry.net
Mon Aug 26 22:44:01 UTC 2013

I apologize for creating the Chrome traffic.  I saw a lot of Chrome
constantly surprised how people will give up their privacy for a few
dollars (Ben Franklin had a saying about this regarding freedom). Here
is a list of Linux users who seem knowledgeable, and probably some of
whom use Linux because of its reliability and non-commercial
motivations, yet they use Chrome.  What I learned is there actually are
reasons to use Chrome (I hope Firefox nullifies those issues), yet no
one addressed the privacy issue.  I will look elsewhere for my quest.
Please don't respond via the list to my attempt to terminate this thread.

John