[xubuntu-users] Chrome Why?

Tyler Longren tlongren at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 22:32:21 UTC 2013

This list needs some mods. This has no relevance to xubuntu specifically,
I'm not here to listen to this drivel. Mods, please suggest that people
stay on topic. Or, if I'm being too picky, let me know, and I'll just find
another xubuntu list that's actually on-topic.

--
Tyler Longren
Phone: +1 515-999-5033