[xubuntu-users] What is the recommended way to update to 13:04 from 12:10

Anthony Papillion anthony at papillion.me
Sun Apr 28 13:16:26 UTC 2013

On 04/28/2013 08:02 AM, Tim wrote:
> Afternoon all
>
> As the title says really, what is the recommended way to update??

While I can't remember what the officially recommended way to update is,
I've often found a complete wipe and install of the new version to be
the most reliable. When I've done an in-place upgrade, I've often had
problems up to and including the OS simply refusing to boot. I've not
run in to any of those problems by wiping away the old before doing a
fresh install.

Anthony

--
Anthony Papillion