[xubuntu-users] How to manage keyrings etc.

Chris Green cl at isbd.net
Wed Apr 3 10:46:12 UTC 2013

I'm sure I used to have a user interface to the Gnome keyrings etc. but
it no longer seems to be in my xubuntu 12.10 system.

Where/how am I supposed to be able to manage passwords, keyrings, etc.?

Related to the above I'm getting the following error from wxbanker:-

    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/wxbanker/accountlistctrl.py",
    line 524, in onConfigureButton
        self.ConfigureCurrentAccount()
      File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/wxbanker/accountlistctrl.py",
    line 307, in ConfigureCurrentAccount
        dlg = accountconfigdialog.AccountConfigDialog(self,
    self.GetCurrentAccount(), tab)
      File
    "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/wxbanker/accountconfigdialog.py", line
    250, in __init__
        self.mintPanel = MintConfigPanel(self.notebook, account)
      File
    "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/wxbanker/accountconfigdialog.py", line
    84, in __init__
        keyring = Keyring()
      File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/wxbanker/mint/keyring.py", line
    31, in __init__
        self._keyring = gkey.get_default_keyring_sync()
    gnomekeyring.IOError

--
Chris Green