[xubuntu-users] Misaligned Windows in the Interface

John Deakin john at humanaspects.co.uk
Tue Sep 4 10:24:17 UTC 2012

I have just move to Xubuntu from Unity to use the simpler interface.
Initially all went well but recently the user interface has pushed the
windows up to the top of the screen so that the title bar is not
accessible. I have tried Alt+Space and M to move the windows down but
this does not work. When the menu is dropped using the cursor I cannot
select any item as the menu disappears as I move the cursor down it so I
am completely unable to move the windows down.

I have had to revert to Unity but would like to use Xubuntu if possible.
Any ideas please?

--
regards,
JohnD