[xubuntu-users] Version 12.10 and VBox

Neil Winchurst neilwin at drofle.co.uk
Mon Oct 22 17:42:35 UTC 2012

On 22/10/12 01:59, Jack Fromm wrote:

> I also had the full screen problem with Xubuntu 12.10 and Virtualbox
> 4.1.22. I uninstalled 4.1.22 and downloaded and installed 4.2.2 and I
> can confirm that it solves the problem.
>
> Thanks for the tip.
> Jack

Further to the last email, I have now installed Kubuntu12.10 into VBox
without any problems, but again I cannot get full screen afters
installing the GA's.

So I need to install VBox v 4.2. But as said before when I search for
this version in vbox.org there is a list of Linux distros to choose but
mine, Maverick, is not in the list although some both before and after
it are there.

I am wondering which one to choose. Any ideas anyone please?

Neil