[xubuntu-users] Faxing: efax-gtk v mgetty v hylafax

James Freer jessejazza3.uk at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 09:20:00 UTC 2012

I was wondering if anyone has tested these three and can advise on
their merits. Perhaps there are others i don't know of.
[yes i'm old fashioned but for me a fax has advantages as many
businesses don't use a corporate email address].

I have used efax-gtk but they seem to do a lot of updates and i was
thinking of switching to one of the others. I currently reading docs
and it seems that mgetty and hylafax aren't as easy to set up as efax.

thanks
james