[xubuntu-users] 12.10 Upgrade wrong User Permission

Cody Smith cody.smith9202 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 13:56:29 UTC 2012

John, for future reference, "partition_name_to_adapt" is not the name
you give the partition, rather the device name, usually something along
the lines of /dev/sdxx or /dev/hdxx (where as both xx's are something
like a1 or b2, so in the /dev/sdxx line, the first partition of the
first drive is /dev/sda1)