[xubuntu-users] Jumping LTS

Dan 'Da Man' heymrdjd at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 16:48:32 UTC 2012

On Sun, Oct 7, 2012 at 8:01 PM, Ric Moore <wayward4now at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 10/04/2012 10:36 PM, Dan 'Da Man' wrote:
>
>> Or check if someone has created a ppa on launchpad.net
>> <http://launchpad.net> for those applications.
>>
>>  Not top posting is a good thing. Ric

> http://linuxcounter.net/user/**44256.html<http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html>

I didn't know there was a proper protocol on where to place replies in
messages.  I was just following the default setup that Gmail provides when
replying and as a fellow Gmail user, you know that even if someone replies
with a top post, Gmail's conversation view shows replies at the bottom of
the conversation.  I guess I forgot that others don't use Gmail.