[xubuntu-users] unexpected attempt to access keyring

Kevin O'Gorman kogorman at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 18:18:18 UTC 2012

I have a printing script that uses enscript(1).  I've just copied it
into Xubuntu, and while it works, I'm getting an unexpected warning:
   WARNING: gnome-keyring:: couldn't connect to:
/tmp/keyring-HfL38a/pkcs11: No such file or directory
I'm clueless.  I've never set up any keyrings that I'm aware of.  I
never got this on Ubuntu (although that system at other times would
present me with dialog boxes about keyrings that I always just
cancelled).

I'm willing to just ingore this too, but would rather track it down
and kill it since it's failing anyway and the printing happens anyway.

--
Kevin O'Gorman