[xubuntu-users] servers down??

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 23:02:17 UTC 2012

Yep I can confirm, server definitely is alive, just not the particular
folder you are after. If you just ask for the immediate parent folder, it
show only one subfolder called "Release", but the "Package" Folder you want
is not listed anymore. I guess there is just some maintenance of
repair/fixing going on, just give the server team a few hours to fix it and
try again then ;-)

--
Vincent Trouiliez