[xubuntu-users] no sound xubuntu 12.04 (had sound previous version)

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Wed May 23 04:24:44 UTC 2012

On 05/22/2012 11:28 AM, springbunny wrote:
> On 05/21/2012 10:16 PM, Ric Moore wrote:
>>
>> Please don't top post. This thread has gone to heck with the mix of
>> top and bottom posting to the point it's pure idiotic.
>>

> I had no intention of causing things to become "idiotic." I was seeking
> help with a problem. This was my first time posting. I'm sorry you are
> unhappy.

Welcome to Linux Land! But, go back a post or two in your thread and
you'll see answers on top of questions on top of answers until your
brain freezes up. Here, we put Question on top, followed by answer (or a
further query) and back and forth like that so you wind up with the
Question, carried through to it's conclusion as FIXED!

Then someone goggling can find that Q&A to follow it to understanding.
Finding an answer on top, and the question way down the bottom of the
page, is pure Windows-Style lunacy, which they fostered so as to be
completely unlike UNIX so as to not get sued. At least that is how I see
it. So, consider we are writing a live technical journal here, for
posterity's sake. We write once, copy many times. :) Ric

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html