[xubuntu-users] Brainstorming the 12.10 release

Pasi Lallinaho pasi at shimmerproject.org
Fri May 11 19:47:46 UTC 2012

On 05/11/2012 08:01 PM, Benoit wrote:
> Le 07/05/2012 01:41, Pasi Lallinaho a écrit :
>> The brainstorming phase for the 12.10 roadmap has begun!
>>
>> To learn more, navigate to
>> http://xubuntu.org/news/brainstorming-the-12-10-release/
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Pasi Lallinaho
>> Xubuntu Project Lead
>>
> I was wondering where to post an idea. I've found this page :
> http://brainstorm.ubuntu.com/xubuntu/ideas_in_preparation/
>
> As we have till sunday to post ideas.. If someone have sth to add..
>
> Cheers,
> Benoit

(Reversed top-posting, please reply *under* the previous message when
sending a message to the mailing list - it improves readability and
followability.)

As the article says:

Everybody is welcome to submit ideas to the roadmap brainstorm until the
end of week 19 (13th of May). To do this, edit the table in the section
New features, major bugs, improvements to community on the roadmap page
for Quantal [1].

Pasi

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/Roadmap/Goals/Quantal

Leader of Xubuntu and Shimmer Project       » http://shimmerproject.org/