[xubuntu-users] Two bugs with the AMD64 beta iso's

Ted To rainexpected at theo.to
Sat Mar 10 13:07:13 UTC 2012

Hi,

The desktop iso installer does not work unless I do not specify a home
partition and then manually edit fstab later.  What happens is that
after creating the /boot and / file systems, it tries to delete system
files despite the fact that the system partitions have been freshly
formatted.

The alternate iso boots fine but it can't find the installation media.

In both cases, I installed to usb flash using unetbootin.

The