[xubuntu-users] How to See path as text in Thunar ?

Lee Gold leegold at operamail.com
Thu Jun 28 20:00:47 UTC 2012

Hi,

Using 11.10. I need to be able to copy a path as text. Either I need to
see the path as text I can copy instead of the buttons style of the
path, or I need to be able to copy the those path buttons that by
default represent the path to a string.

What I would prefer is the GUI where the path is a text string and there
are back up down forward arrow buttoms to navigate the tree with. That
way I have the convenience of the one click buttons but can still copy a
path text string at any point. I'd like this globally all the time.

Is there a way to configure?

Thanks.