[xubuntu-users] gmusicbrowser users feedback request

Michael P. Reilly arcege at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 15:47:46 UTC 2012

On Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 12:07 PM, Bruno Benitez <gridcube at gmail.com> wrote:

>  * Do you use gmusicbrowser?

Yes.

>     * Do you use other media players? If yes, which is your primary one,
> and why?

Parole and VLC for video. Used banshee earlier.

 * Do you like or dislike gmusicbrowser?

I like it for the most part.

>     * Especially if you dislike; why, what is the feature that makes you
> dislike it?

I do have issues getting playlists working correctly.  Often on restart,
gmb will play a previously played playlist, not the last one.

>  * Generally, is there any changes you'd like to see made in gmusicbrowser?

Better playlist/queue support.

>  * Is there something else you want to say about gmusicbrowser?

I like it.. the gui is very configurable and good media keys support on my
Inspiron.

--
What comes after the O-nut?
The P-nut