[xubuntu-users] tntserver vs apache2

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 09:22:39 UTC 2012

Ding! Ding! "In this corner we have tntserver in the red trunks. In that
corner we have apache2 in the blue trunks. Shake hands and come out
fighting for port 80!"

I've never even heard of tntserver, and when I installed apache2 it was
rattling me about being unable to access 0.0.0.0:80 when I started it.
Then I found tntserver in there by using
sudo netstat -tulpn| grep :80

So, I removed all of the tntserver packages and all is peaceful after it
was TKO'd. No clue how it got there. Ric

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html