[xubuntu-users] you have got to be kidding me

Greg Zeng gregzeng at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 02:46:52 UTC 2012

Love all you Abrahamites:  ONE & ONLY ONE "PERFECT" TRUTH ... TRUE-WAY
.... OPERATING-SYSTEM.

The god(s) call it "intelligent designer(s)".  The most famous Xtian
minister on the planet (Charles Darwin) suggested that evolution shows
us that everything might be ALPHAWARE.

Human, god(s), "intelligent designer(s)" ... only ever create
alphaware.   Can anyone prove us wrong?  IMO all operating systems of
every kind IS BUGGY, especially when exposed to unpredictable
environments.  Haven't been in "heaven" yet ... but science might
prove us wrong.  Our theories are not "The One-&-Only Truth".  Just
theory.

Silly scientist - us.