[xubuntu-users] you have got to be kidding me

Michael Comperchio compercm at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 18:46:22 UTC 2012

On 06/09/2012 02:41 PM, Chris wrote:
> On 6/9/2012 1:36 PM, Michael Comperchio wrote:

>>> You should have thought a bit longer.  With so many Linux
>>> installations, including
>>> the majority (over 50%) of web servers, your experience must not be typical.
>>> We're not that masochistic.
>>>
>>> I'm quite sure the problem is at your end.  You don't give enough
>>> information for
>>> me to even hazard a guess as to exactly where, except that with problems so
>>> severe, I would suspect hardware over configuration but cannot be sure.
>>>

>> The just sinks. Sorry but it does.
>> --
>>
>> Michael Comperchio
>>
>> michael.comperchio at gmail.com
>> 860 387 2650
>> 44 Eagle St, 3 fl
>> Torrington, CT. 06790
>> */Computers were created to help people become more productive... then
>> someone invented the internet./*
>>

> A serious reason indeed!
>
> How does a Posi Traction work ... IT JUST DOES !

Hardware...

i7 920
GTX 260
9g ram
2 tb storage

and I CANNOT reboot it without turning it off first

after installing the last round of updates the top panel refuses to go
to the top of the window. There's an inch there.

50% of the time the mouse will not let me click and drag a window...

this is not esoteric hardware .... the stuff should work

--

Michael Comperchio