[xubuntu-users] Installing xubuntu

Andrew Hamming emailhammo at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 12:13:27 UTC 2012

it is worth verify checksum if you can on torrent ISO. I had one that had
errors.

On Jul 31, 2012 9:59 PM, "Edmond Condillac" <econ22 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I am new to Xubuntu and torrents.  My intel graphics hardware is not
supported for my PC system's upgrade to Ubuntu 11.10. I cannot upgrade to
Ubuntu 11.10 to avoid potential problems.  I'm trying installation of
Xubuntu from: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DerivativeTeam/Derivatives.

> I am using torrents to install the Xubuntu 12.04 release and downloaded
xubuntu-12.04-alternate-i386.iso 676.3MB.  After the transmission ended, I
clicked on the ADD button  and this caused a 58.38 MB upload out of 676.3
MB. The process has gone on for over 14 hours. Kindly help and advise how I
should continue from here, please.