[xubuntu-users] Libre Office spell check

Jack Evans jack at evans.gb.net
Fri Jul 20 17:24:05 UTC 2012

On 20/07/12 17:47, Neil Winchurst wrote:
> I have noticed that the spell check in Libre Office is not working
> properly. This is in Xubuntu 12.04. Is this a known problem or is it
> something that I have done?
>
> Thanks
>
> Neil

It should work by default, check you have the correct SpellChecker
Installed, go to Tools >> Options >> Language Settings >> Writing Aids >>

In there you should have a Spell Checker enabled in a check box, for me
it's "Hunspell SpellChecker"

under options make sure you have Check Spelling/ Check Grammar as you
type checked