[xubuntu-users] Password keyring doesn't get unlocked upon login

Scott Moore scottbomb at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 7 23:10:56 UTC 2012

This is driving me nuts. I’ve googled and posted on ubuntuforums and STILL can’t find an answer to this seemingly common problem. Someone suggested installing seahorse and that didn’t do a bit of good. This pop-up shows up about 15-20 minutes after boot-up. If I’m in the middle of playing OpenArena, it pops up, my OpenArena screen is resized and pushed off to the side, and this thing demands my password (same password I used to log in). Of course, as I’m busy trying to pacify the pop-up, my player gets killed.

It happens on two different machines, both running Xubuntu 12.04. Can someone please tell me how to fix this??

Scott